Beautiful Colorado multi-use recreational property for sale!
- 300 acres
- Grazing permit on adjacent BLM land (Canyon of the Ancients)
- Fenced and/or natural barriers throughout
- Enclosed barn w/ 15 matted stalls and individual paddocks; easily customizable modular construction
- Open barn w/ 2 large areas that support up to 12 horses
- Vet stand, wash rack, 1/2 bath and tack room
- Round pen 60'
- Covered/lighted arena 60'x100'
- Open arena 200'x120'
- Water - cisterns and rural (city) water separate from house
- 3,800-bale hay storage barn with rock base and steel construction
- 2BR/2BA w/ loft/study, 1,400 sq. ft., built in 1992
- Log construction w/ stone fireplace and great room
- Appliances less than 4 years old
- Forced air heat
- Rural (city) water
- Shop w/ electricity 45'x60'
- 3 live year-round creeks
- Wooden bridge rebuilt 8 years ago
- Steel bridge over main creek
- Irrigation equipment w/ power side rolls in all fields except 5 acres -Irrigation water is adjudicated, 450 gal/min, w/ prime priority
©2006-2013 Jones Livery & Ranch
Design & Hosting: Pixel Right