In the heart of Southwest Colorado -- endless possibilities!
With your horse safe and secure, take some time to enjoy all the Four Corners has to offer.
- Try your luck at the newly expanded Ute Mountain Casino, Hotel and Resort is just a few minutes south.
- Visit the Ute Mountain Tribal Park for a unique, guided-tour of amazing Puebloan petroglyphs, artifacts and dwellings.
- Local wineries, including one adjoining the ranch, offer tastings year-round.
- Just minutes away, Cortez offers comfortable lodging, great eating, RV and trailer repair, and tack and feed stores.
- Head north over spectacular Lizard Head Pass and take in a day at historic Telluride.
- Awesome Mesa Verde National Park is less than 20 minutes away. Experience the past amidst the cliff dwellings of the nation's premier archaeological resources.
- Head farther east (about 45 miles) for the fun of Durango where you can ride the narrow-gauge train to Silverton, raft or kayak the Animas River, and enjoy a wide variety of fine dining choices.
- Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico are a beautiful half-day drive away to delve even deeper into the American Southwest.